Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Inaugural Blog Post

Ok, here it is! My blog. I will do my best to come up with clever musings and post interesting photos, but no promises. My life is not that interesting.

However, in March I did do something interesting in that I went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony and met cool celebrities.
I was most excited to meet Billy Joel and Bryant Gumbel. Also, Ben Harper, my bro's favorite was also very, very nice. Oh, and I think I'm in love with Will Forte from SNL. He is very sweet and very funny. OK. I will post these as soon as I figure out how, then move on to pictures of the trees I planted last weekend. Seriously, does anyone think this is interesting??

Ok, figured out how. Billy Joel.

















Bryant Gumble (above) was my favorite childhood newscaster (yes, i know most kids don't follow news that closely). When I met him, I told him he inspired my broadcasting career. He said, "I hope I didn't lead you down the wrong path" and I told him no, he didn't. I sold out to PR and he laughed. That's probably not funny if you're not a journalist. Sorry.


This is Ben Harper, my Brother's fav. He is married to Laura Dern and they are both lovely. These people were recording cards to send overseas to moms who are in the military and can't see their kids on Mother's Day. Isn't that sweet? We also met Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks, but don't have photos of that.



This is Fred Armison (below) from SNL. Very funny and very nice.

2 comments:

Shaki_s said...

Hi Sarah!

I love the blog and I love the pictures. Keep it comin'.

-Kira (your now twice removed friend via Steph. L.).

Staci said...

Love it Sarah!! Keep the pictures coming!! Love you lots and lots and we sure miss you. We had a great weekend at the wedding.