Sunday, December 7, 2008

Coming Right Along...

Well, Mr. Remodel-It...


and his dad...

are at it again today! We got a floor yesterday...

And today, backer board!
We went to Home Depot for approximately 5 hours to pick up all the stuff...but it's really starting to take shape! Hopefully by the end of the day, all the studs (except the one pictured below--haha) will be out of sight!I'm just not quite sure what will happen if I need to reach the sink in the night!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I am SO impressed. Your master bath didn't even look bad to begin with, as opposed to our kitchen that was hideous yet took 27 years to get around to remodeling.

I do still need to come up with a brass-removal strategy, however. The light fixtures have been changed over time but I've still got a brass/glass door fireplace screen that *my* Mr. Fixit l-o-v-e-s and refuses to discuss replacing. Thus far I've just accepted it as one of many compromises involved in marriage, but one of these years when he's gone for a week on his motorcycle trip....