Monday, June 8, 2009

So there's this guy....

That I've been dying to meet.

He lives in California...

Has a great smile...

and is so cute I just want to smother him in kisses.

After 7 months of waiting...last week I got to do just that!


Aiden is my good college friend Drew's baby! I've blogged about him several times as he was sick with a heart condition a few short months ago...
But now his is the picture of red-headed, chubby-cheecked baby happiness!

It's been almost 3 years since we got to see Drew and his wife Kim, so we had a lot to catch up on! In college, Drew, the displaced Californian spent several holidays with my family and we've been able to maintain that friendship in the years since. Here is with my brother.

And Drew and Kim were able to meet Michael for the first time. It was a great afternoon of hanging out, catching up with old friends, and getting lots of baby kisses from the little one I was thrilled to finally meet!
Love you guys!

2 comments:

Drew and Kim Cox said...

It was so great to finally meet Michael as well, it was a great pleasure. You always have a place to stay in CA! We can't wait to see you guys again, whether here or there. Love you guys! Cox Fam

Staci said...

Wow Aiden is adorable!! You guys must have had a super fun filled vacation. Are you in Kansas yet or are you still in Sunny Cali?