Oh Miss Anna is just too cute. I need to come squeeze her again soon. 27 weeks? Seriously I can't believe you've kept up the growth photos this long. It be a record. I was happy on our 3rd kid that I kept with months! You are a super mom! Miss you.
Oh Mi Goodness little Miss Anna. You are getting so big so fast. Auntie Staci misses you so much and hopes that she can see you this summer. Lots of love!!
2 comments:
Oh Miss Anna is just too cute. I need to come squeeze her again soon. 27 weeks? Seriously I can't believe you've kept up the growth photos this long. It be a record. I was happy on our 3rd kid that I kept with months! You are a super mom! Miss you.
Oh Mi Goodness little Miss Anna. You are getting so big so fast. Auntie Staci misses you so much and hopes that she can see you this summer. Lots of love!!
Post a Comment