Monday, June 6, 2011

Safety Net

Oh, my goodness.

I have been too busy to blog. I'm trying to get a handle on my life and have, as my mother calls them, "margins."

There are none right now. Travel and work and baby and household and nasty bout of the stomach flu have my home in a constant state of dissary. And I don't even know how to spell dissary.

And spending time with and enjoying this baby is my #1 priority. The blog updating will have to wait, cause babies? They don't keep.

As a matter of fact, you BLINK and they're 8 months old. 8.

And pulling up on things and walking supported and dive-bombing off chairs...



...lucky their grand-dads...



...are there to catch them.



This week?

He was there to catch me, too.

I am so thankful for him.

Nothing like knowing your father is always there to catch you.

1 comment:

Linda said...

It's disarray - you had the correct number of letters, just one extra s and one less r than you needed. BUT... I had to look it up, and I have the time to, because when *I* blinked, my kids grew up and moved out of the house!

Your priorities are straight (this you already know, just offering validation here!) And in a world where How R U? C U Soon is considered acceptable English, using whole words in any form is the mark of genius.

Love the continuing pix on whatever schedule is feasible.... :)