Sunday, September 23, 2012

Growing a Baby!


 The news around here has been exciting...and the bellies --well, mine anyway--
are getting bigger!
 
{18 weeks!)
 
 
We recently were able to get a great view of this baby's sweet arms....
 
 
....profile...
 
 
...and legs, feet and toes!


 All SO adorable!!
 
We were so happy to hear the perinatologist say the 6 most wonderful words:
"All is as it should be."
 
A healthy baby---Praise the Lord!
 
The doctor also told us the baby seemed tall...long arms and long legs for that point in our pregnancy!
 
We're not sure he was looking at the right sono photo :)
 
{20 Weeks!}

 
The baby is moving, moving, moving and I'm surprised to feel as much as I have. I'm losing
my lap, making it a bit challenging to carry and cuddle my other baby!
 
 

1 comment:

Staci said...

I LOVE the baby bump!!! The sonogram pics are wonderful. I love this baby already. I am so happy for you. I love you so much.