Friday, June 27, 2008

Kim's Shower!

Hello! I have the pics!

Saturday we had a shower for our sweet friend (and my former AdFarm colleague) Kim Wallis and her hubby Ross. We were doubly lucky to find out her mom and dad would be able to come from Iowa! How fun!

Kim is going to have a baby girl in August and is the cutest thing you've ever seen. I keep telling her to hurry it up because I want to hold that baby!!

Anyway, here she is cutting her shower cake!


And opening gifts! Amid "Ooohs", "Aaaahhs" over the adorable little blankies, boppies, booties, dresses, etc!





Since it was a shower, we did have to play games. But these were not boring games. No sireee, Michael, the bartender was in charge of prepping the diaper game. Yep...the "guess what the brown squishy mess in the diaper is" game.

Here's the crew checking it out....


And Kim getting a close-up whiff!


and Daddy Ross joining in on the guessing!


All in all a fun, fun day! Ross and Kim are going to be such great parents and it was fun to spend time with them! Congrats, Wallis Family!! :)

Oh, don't worry, the diapers contained a Reese's Peanut Butter cup, a snickers and a 3 Musketeers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah! I just wanted to say thanks (informally) for the shower, we had so much fun that day and don't worry, I had to shed a few hormonal tears because it has dawned on me the past couple weeks that we have a very special little angel on the way :) Thanks for the beautiful day and the love!

Kim and Ross <3 (that's supposed to be a heart, haha!)