Monday, August 18, 2008

The cutest soccer fan EVER!



Remember our friends Kim and Ross? The ones who had their shower here...and the diaper cake? Well, a week ago, Tuesday the 12th to be exact, they welcomed sweet little Isla Caroline into the world!

She is a beauty and so alert! She looks like an 8 lb version of her dad! We couldn't be happier for the Wallis family and can't wait to cuddle her again...and then watch her grow! She's a lucky girl with such terrific parents!

(just in case you're a somewhat ignorant American like me, Manchester United is daddy Ross's team of choice! How cute is she in her little outfit??)

1 comment:

Drew and Kim Cox said...

Hey!! I should get all happy and mushy when I see babies, but I am so over this whole pregnancy thing that I just find myself getting jealous!! :) Congratulations to them. We still have a little less than 7 weeks and that feels like an eternity to me.

Take Care :)