Wow! I've been slacking on the postings! It's been busy...I started grad school last week (on Dad's b-day!) and work has been busy. It's odd to have to study on the weekends! :(
It's the first day of the next four years! How exciting.
It looks like little Aiden Cox is going to need to have his little 3 month-old heart fixed. He's likely going to need to go under general anesthesia, so his parents are a bit freaked out (can't blame them!) and I'm sure they would appreicate prayers.
More later!
2 comments:
Everything is better today because of President Obama. Okay maybe I am being a little sarcastic. But I did pray for him yesterday and will every day. Hunter prays for him every night. It was a historical day that I will always remember. I heard on the news that the Obama's are church shopping in DC. I am praying they find an awesome church that changes the President's heart on some issues. Congrats on grad school! Very exciting.
Thank you for all of your prayers. They were felt for sure. We are home and happy now. He is going to remain on some meds for the next couple of weeks, but after that we should be in the clear. It is great to be home. God is good! Thanks again Sarah.
Post a Comment