Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hip-hip HOORAY!


6 weeks...
...thousands of tiles...
...gallons of paint...

...and one exhausted husband later...

The Master Bath went from this....




To this!
Gone is the improvised shower door...
And in it's place, a tiled shower with a bona-fide door.



Sinks, mirrors, vanities, hardware, lightfixtures, wall color and towel bars have all been replaced

As has the BRASS! Whoo hoo!
This is the tub edge...

And this is one happy guy! GREAT work Michael!

Oggy is very proud of the work.

Thanks too, to our Dads who helped Michael SO much! Cutting tile, building walls, sheet-rocking, plumbing....aggg! Thanks!!

4 comments:

Drew and Kim Cox said...

Even though it was 84 degrees here today, I am jealous of your bathroom.

Katie said...

Okay I am jealous. We moved in last summer with a partially tiled shower and a very unfinished bathroom. 7 months later it still looks the same. I am showing Nathan these pics for inspiration!!! I am tired of walking downstairs to shower. I'll post pics when we are done...next summer probably. We have looming baby due date as a deadline.

Staci said...

Looks GREAT!! I am jealous!!

sarah said...

looks GREAT!! enjoy it! AND ... love your new background!