Thursday, May 21, 2009

Whoo Hoo! The countdown is on!

This time tomorrow I will be en route to California for vacation! I am so, so excited to:

1. Spend 10 days with my husband.
2. Spend almost all of those with my baby brother as well!
3. See San Francisco (never been there)
4. Ditto on Napa and the Central Coast
5. Visit Hearst Castle (my brother and I are both dying to see it!)
6. Take lots of photos along the coast.
7. Go to Disneyland with the sweetest nephew in the world.
8. See old friends.
9. Go to Michael's cousin's wedding.
10.See water. Every day. Ahhh.

I may not return.

2 comments:

sarah said...

oh .. have fun!! i wouldn't come back either!

Staci said...

I love Napa and San Fran!! I saw you pictures and I am looking forward to seeing more. Where was the wedding? Love ya