Monday, August 3, 2009

Um...I think we may have a problem.


Yeah. This little fur-ball is now living in our house.

I'm not exactly sure how it happened. And I'm not sure what to think of the kitten.
Neither is poor Oggy.

Sure, it's cute and cuddly and precocious...all the things kittens are supposed to be..

But I know that one day it will turn into a cat.
However, my reservations may not matter...because the boys in this house are adapting rather well.

Uff da.

4 comments:

Staci said...

Sarah I never thought I would see the day when you would have a dog and now a cat in your house. . . I am now laughing because this my friend is too funny!! Your kitten and your dog (yes you Oggy) are both very cute!!

Katie said...

WOW! A dog and cat owner! They are very cute. I am still working on my hubby to allow us to keep a kitten in the GARAGE not even the house. I haven't won out yet.

Kristen said...

Love the photo of Michael, Oggy, and the kitty. What's the kitty's name?

Sarah said...

Molly. :)