Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rain


Not sure if it's the weather outside...

Or my insides. But today it's rainy. And I feel rainy.

I feel like getting up from my desk, walking to the garage, hopping in my car, driving home, putting on a soft sweatshirt, ditching my contacts for my glasses and sinking into my bed.

I'd like to escape. But I can't. I have meetings to go to, classes to attend and things to do.

Plbbbtttt.

2 comments:

sarah said...

ha ha. i hear ya!

Staci said...

That is exactly what I did yesterday. . since I got back from convention I have felt like that. I have been sick and just haven't felt like myself so 2 days this week I spent in my bed. Today is better, although it is raining outside. . it could be worse it could be snowing like was predicted!! Miss you lots.