So...a good idea. In theory. However, it's SIX layers. And they're each a different color. And I've never experimented with a six layer cake...or a cake of many colors.

The colors were hard...especially the purple and green. It took both Michael and I to get each layer colored.
They're all baked and I'll assemble Sunday. I need a recovery day!
If it turns out...I'll bring it in. If not, I'll stop by a bakery on the way to work!
Here's to hoping this production of "Sarah and the Technicolor Dreamcake" works out! :)
If it does, I'll try for this next year :)

3 comments:
Wow, my dear that took patience. . . . something I don't have. Looks good.
I'm so excited to see it! You are a confectioner extraordinaire! (I've got some of those cute tall thin candles to put on top.) It will be awesome and taste great!
It was an amazing feast for both the eyes and the stomach! I took a picture of it in its colorful glory and if I figure out how to post a photo to a comment, I'll do so.
Post a Comment