Tuesday, March 8, 2011

5 Months (and This Mama is SOOOO Sad)

Well, in the classic mantra of parents everywhere, "I can't believe my baby is growing so quickly!! 5 Months??!? Where did the time go?"

{{Sniff. Sniff.}}

Here she is with her great big bear.

She is so much fun and has so much personality.


Where ever I take her, strangers comment on her big, blue eyes.
She then flashes them a big, huge smile.


Also frequently commented on? The Drool.
Oooooh, the drool.
It never ends. But is sorta adorable too.
Sorta.

How do I slow down the time?
I am making a point to enjoy each day with this speedily growing baby.
To document.
To photograph.
To remember how perfectly right it feels to cuddle her in my arms.
She is truly all I've ever wanted out of life.

God is so good.

Love you, Anna.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

<3 Super sweet post. Love the foot in the second pic. :)

moosh in indy. said...

She's so cuuuuuute!!!

Staci said...

Oh I am with you my dear. . .time goes by SO fast. My baby is almost 6 years old and my oldest will be 8 next week. It does go by so fast. Enjoy EVERY second of it. Love you. Love sweet Anna too.