Saturday, November 5, 2011

Life Through A New Lens

A few weeks ago, my DH decided I needed a camera upgrade and bought my early Christmas/birthday gift: an SLR!

Needless to say, the clicking hasn't stopped.

Know what else hasn't stopped? Little Miss Perpetual Motion.
But now, I have a fast action lens to catch her:

The first night I had the new camera, a couple of Anna's friends came over to play...

Giving me the chance to catch them posing..

and being boys!
It was fun to start playing around with different shutter speeds...

...and just generally watching them play through the lens. I'm thinking she can hold her own.

These little guys adore her and are so sweet!

How cute is this??
Sweet Ty gave her several squeezes (if you ask him who he's going to marry, he immediately responds "Anna"! He's three.)

This is a pretty common look for her. Intent with some snack in hand.

Love these kiddos!

No comments: