Sunday, October 30, 2011

1 Year!!

Wow, how a year has flown. Seems like we were just taking the first big bear photos in the hospital and here we are.

I do intend to write a well-thought out, reflective one year post, but this isn't it. This is to share our Month 12 big bear photo!

Here it is!


These got harder the older she got, since sitting in once place pretty much never happens.

The day Anna turned one, we spent the day home together.

At one point, she ran into the living room, grabbed the remotes, then brought them to the kitchen and threw them in the dog's bowl.

As I was retrieving them, she flew through the kitchen, into the bathroom, then back through the kitchen in a matter of seconds.

Something told me (that 6th momsense, perhaps?) that I had better see what she did in the bathroom.

It's going to be an exhausting year.

Anna loves to play, loves to run, loves to eat. You wouldn't know it, though. Stats from her one-year check up show:
18.8 lbs (6th percentile)
20 inches (40th percentil)
I knew those legs had gotten long! She great 3 inches in 3 months!

We are really adoring this bundle of energy...

and can't wait for what year two has in store.


1 comment:

Staci said...

Oh goodness Anna you are sure keeping mommy on her toes!!! You are a little peanut like Isaac and Livi were at one. They still barely make the charts!!! Lots of love.