The first was March 16! My good friend and college roommate Staci celebrated her 31st. She's the mom of the flower girl in our wedding and has been a good friend for more than 13 years now! It's a bummer that she lives several states away (in the REALLY frozen tundra :) but blogging is a great way of keeping close! Staci is one of the most empathetic people I know and is someone I rely on for prayer support, especially when I need it most. Stac, I love you and am so thankful for your friendship!
Here is Staci with her husband Ryan when they got into town for the wedding. We had a bbq at our house that evening, which was a great chance to hang out and spend time with everyone.

Ok, no she didn't. She's actually telling people funny college stories!!
Staci and Ryan have been married for 8 years! Yikes! Seems like it was just yesterday we were wearing Lilac dresses at Faith E. Free! haha. I'll have to scan a picture to add to the photo.
Two years later, I was on a Carribean cruise and didn't have cell phone service. It was killing me because I knew Staci was pregnant and likely to deliver anytime. Well, as soon as we got to Miami, I called my voicemail and had a message from Staci, letting me know that little Isaac Ryan had come into the world! I remember laughing and crying as I listened to that message, so glad to hear my dear friend had a beautiful baby boy!!
That little guy is now 6!! Isaac is about the sweetest kid you can ever imagine and I just love him to pieces!!
One of the funniest stories about IZ is when they brought him to visit my parents house when he was about 9 months old. My brother was tossing him around and making him laugh and the baby puked up formula all over Saeth!! We heard the baby laughing hilariously, then Saeth yell, "aw man! Staci! Your kid just puked all over me!" Everyone, Isaac, me, Staci, Ry and my parents were cracking up! The baby laugh was so good and the fact that he puked on Saeth was even funnier! Great memory! (another pic I'll upload soon!)At the wedding, Isaac and our nephew Nicholas became fast friends and had a ball! They've even chatted on the phone since then. We keep saying IZ needs to come stay with us for a few days so those boys can play!
We love you very, very much Isaac! Have a great 6th Birthday!
Love,
Michael and "Auntie" Sarah

3 comments:
That was the sweetest Birthday wish!! Thanks bundles!! I will have to show Isaac when he gets home from school too. I saw your comment on my blog too, don't worry about the presents. You know I am Queen of being late!!! I still have your Christmas and Birthday presents sitting in my laundry room in a bag I walk by it every day. . .you would think I would just get it boxed up and out the door, but pokey me.
Thanks for the Birthday wishes and if you would like me to sing "Wind Beneath My Wings" I sure could try. . it might sound funny!!
Love ya,
Stac
Didn't Staci and Ryan meet at CBC? Pretty sure I remember that? Or maybe I am making it up? Regardless, Staci and I only live 90 miles a part we should start getting together and then Sarah you can come visit both of us sometime!
Hey Katie
Ry and I did meet at CBC when we were in Jr. High, but didn't date til we were in College. That would be cool to meet sometime and get Sarah to come back to the GREAT State of ND!!!
Post a Comment