Okay so I am off in la la land today and can't type, so here goes my next try at this. I am very impressed at your cake!! I would never have had the patience to make that kind of cake. Bravo my dear.
I was just having some flash backs to some of our cooking times in college and a picture just popped into my head of when you and I were cleaning the turkey before we cooked it for our Thanksgiving meal our Junior year!! How fun was that? Now I bet we are awesome cooks and I guess you are a fantastic baker just by looking at your cake! :-)
5 comments:
It tasted *better* than good and was quite the object of amazement around our little corner of the big gray building.
Hee! Happy to have given a little color! :)
I am IMPRESSED. Wow. You could go into business with that cake!
Okay so I am off in la la land today and can't type, so here goes my next try at this. I am very impressed at your cake!! I would never have had the patience to make that kind of cake. Bravo my dear.
I was just having some flash backs to some of our cooking times in college and a picture just popped into my head of when you and I were cleaning the turkey before we cooked it for our Thanksgiving meal our Junior year!! How fun was that? Now I bet we are awesome cooks and I guess you are a fantastic baker just by looking at your cake! :-)
I miss you lots and lots. Take care my dear.
Post a Comment