
Ok, enough with the cryptic!
Yes, indeed, we are expecting. And couldn't be happier.
By the numbers:
Found out: 1/17/2010
First heard the heartbeat: 2/12/2010
(this was the greatest day ever! We were so nervous going into it and both of us had to refrain from tackling the sonogram tech with hugs and kisses!!!)
Heartbeat heard again 3/10 and 4/7.
Due Date: 9/28/2010
I'm feeling great! No morning sickness...just a crazy sense of smell!!
Oh, and we've been cracking up at all the places this baby has been!
To Los Angeles for a celebrity studded gifting suite...
Nashville for Blissdom...
Denver for work...
Cancun for a memorable vacation and St. Louis for another work thing!
Well-traveled fetus if I do say so myself!
We are humbled at the enormity of what lays before us and so thankful that our fervent prayers have been answered. We know that many, many people have been praying for this baby and his or her safe arrival. We are so blessed by the fact that other people consider this something to bring to the Lord. If you are one of those people, thank you.
4 comments:
So exciting!!!
Steph
I am SUPER excited to meet him or her. I know that you will be a GREAT mommy!! Thank you for sharing your journey with me and I continue to pray for you, baby and Michael. I love you lots and lots!!
WAHOO! Now praying for a healthy and safe arriving of Baby K in September! (unless you are overdue in October!) Love ya.
Did I mention how excited I am for you??? I just keep praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy for you. I am so glad that you have been feeling so good. That is great. I just wish we lived closer together. Also Ry is hoping to take some time off when the kids don't have school at the end of Oct. Thinking about taking the van for a road trip. . . what would you say to that?? Any suggestions as to where we should go??? Love ya
Post a Comment