The celebs we met this time were all very, very nice.
Maureen McCormick was especially sweet and enjoyed talking about this fantastic charity she supports.
These guys (Blair Underwood and Taboo (Black-Eyed Peas) were absolutely as sweet as they could be! And easy on the eyes. :)
Umm....yeah. DWTS's Kim Johnson. Lovely, sweet and such a hottie. If you're having self-confidence issues, don't be photographed with her. She'll be 8,000 times cuter! haha.
I don't watch Entourage...but Michael does. So I had to take a picture with Lloyd.

Maureen McCormick was especially sweet and enjoyed talking about this fantastic charity she supports.These guys (Blair Underwood and Taboo (Black-Eyed Peas) were absolutely as sweet as they could be! And easy on the eyes. :)
I don't watch Entourage...but Michael does. So I had to take a picture with Lloyd.
And a few more people who stopped by!

3 comments:
Luc from France from Brothers & Sisters is a dream boat...I have no idea what is real name is but I love the pic of you with him. Working in ag is not so flashy like your star studded job!
Wow!! You are a STAR!! Looks like you had a fun time.
Whoa that is so awesome.
Steph
Post a Comment