Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ballgame...


My parents are in town for a couple weeks, so we thought it was high time they paid a visit to Kauffman stadium!

They loved it!

And we all had a great time!

(note: I'm fairly certain this is WORST photo I've ever taken. But it was about 95 degrees and is the only one of all 4 of us! boo.)

The Royals didn't win, which really wasn't any surprise, but our die-hard fan enjoyed himself anyway!
That night, we played the Tigers. And this guy ( Armando Galarraga) was coming off a realllly interesting week. I've been so impressed by the manner in which he has conducted himself, I figured I needed a photo of him!

What better way to spend a hot summer evening??

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

You look GREAT!

Steph

Staci said...

How fun to have your parents there for a couple weeks. Also dear you are adorable in that picture. You are adorable pregnant!! Love ya