Wow. Well, I've been thinking I need to do a "reflections on pregnancy" post. People keeping telling me to "enjoy it because it goes so fast!"
What does that mean, exactly?
I agree, it seems to be going fast. Here is the first series of bump photos.
But beyond that, how do I enjoy this to the extent I should? Make the most out of it?
It seems so very odd. Though I've always LOVED babies and wanted to be a mom, somehow it seems so unbelievable that it's actually happening. Every time I see this belly, I stare at it as though I'm dreaming.
It's nearly impossibly to walk by a mirror or reflection without stealing a glance at the rotundness (is that a word?) of my mid-section. I'm in awe of it...and not really sure that the entire idea has sunk in.
The neatest thing is by far the baby's movement. The kicking and other moves become stronger and more pronounced all the time...it's almost comical at times. And so comforting, first thing in the morning, when I'm lying in bed starting to wake, to feel that baby move. Just a little reminder that it's not, indeed, a dream :).
Week 24:
This magical, this odd state.
3 comments:
Ah!! You are so adorable pregnant, you are just glowing. I can't wait to meet Miss baby K. I am just so thrilled for you and Michael. Love you lots.
Not a dream! You are a glowing mama already and I love that you are still hearing high heels. :)
wearing I mean wearing high heels
Post a Comment