Monday, July 19, 2010

T-10 (weeks)

Well, I just realized I haven't written a single blog post in 12 days! Sheesh. Time is flying! I'm wrapping up week 29. Seems unbelievable!

I've entered a self-proclaimed "chill and grow a baby" phase. After over-doing it at the gym, doing house projects, etc. the weekend before last (and getting the aches to prove I went overboard), I've decided to consciously spend more time relaxing and enjoying the last couple months of being pregnant.

In the last few days, I've started being able to identify "parts" as this babe moves around...what I think is the head here, a limb there, that sort of thing! It's really, really fun play this guessing game!

I haven't taken a week 29 photo yet (sorry, Bethie!) but here is 28!

3 comments:

Drew and Kim Cox said...

Such a cute mama!! :) Are you guys keeping her name secret?

Sarah said...

Thanks, Kim! Yep, we're waiting to announce her name until she's born! It's driving her grandparents NUTS! Which is lots of fun! :)

Staci said...

Adorable as ever!! Thanks for the pics, I love them. Can't wait to meet her!!