Me: "Gosh, I feel like my sides are filling out and you can 'see' the pregnancy from behind."
Dad: "Yep, you can definitely see that fat roll from the back!"
Lady at Mr. Goodcents: "You gots a little one in there rollin' around...that's why you be glowin'."
Saeth: "Do you you have Cankles yet?"
Nephew Nicholas to his neighbor (my co-worker): "My aunt Sarah has a baby in her stomach." (luckily, I was to the point where I was OK with people knowing :)
At lake, me in bikini
Mom: "Oh, Sarah! You had better cover that thing up! People are pretty conservative around here."
Saeth: "When are you going to post a picture of your great, big, Cankles????"
Michael: "You're looking ripe."
Lady at Cafeteria Checkout: "You got more than one?"
Me: "Nope, this is my first."
Lady: "No, I mean in there. You got twins? triplets?"
Me: "Nope, just the one."
Lady looks at me with great suspicion, as though I'm lying.
Saeth: "How are those CANKLES?"
Random Guy in Hallway at Work: "You're looking ripe!"
Michael: "Wow! When you start nursing, think of all the money we'll save on milk!!!"
2 comments:
Ha!! Those are great!!
Classic!! Can't believe the "ripe" comments, especially AT WORK!??!
Post a Comment