The last couple of weeks have been so much fun! We have been so blessed by family and friends who are excited to welcome Baby K! Their sweet words, kind gifts and good wishes have us more excited that we could have imagined!
As this baby gets bigger and bigger we are getting more and more excited to meet her! The nursery is stocked with the necessities and so many cute and meaningful things!!
Apparently, I could not be bothered to change out of my gym clothes for the week 33 pic! Oh, well.
3 comments:
Gym clothes? You mean you work out at 33 weeks? You are amazing. I'm sad I haven't been to KC to see you so cute and pregnant this summer. If not before little Miss K arrives I will be there to meet her in later in the fall. You look BEAUTIFUL Sarah. Enjoy these last weeks. Your life is about to change forever in so many wonderful ways. Sleep now!
You are beautiful. . .I agree with Katie 33 weeks and working out that is GREAT!! Love ya!!
Oh, my. You girls are too nice. I may start calling you each every morning on the way to work for a bit of daily affirmation...especially on the days I'm feeling as though I look like a tick! Hee! Hugs to you both!
Post a Comment