Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Week 34

Well, I never thought that my blog would be **overtaken** by baby content!

I didn't mean for it to happen that way, but, well, that's what I do in my spare time. Prep for baby!

We've taken classes, crafted a birth plan, learned to swaddle the tightest swaddle, and are set to go. This is the 34 week photo ...

And we've just wrapped up 35:


It's still unbelievable. It's gone so quickly and we're so excited. And so shocked at how quickly it's gone and that this baby is right. around. the. corner.

Seriously. We just keep talking about this, but it hasn't really sunk in. But maybe it won't! And that's OK.

We'll just enjoy remarking at the size of the bump, watching and feeling the alien-like movements and joking that she'll be begging the Dr. not to make her come out!

"Seriously, Dr. L! Don't make me go live with them! They're CRAZY!"

hee.

2 comments:

Staci said...

You guys are going to be great parents. What a lucky little girl!! I love your growing bump, wish I could see it in person. Love ya!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I can't get over how incredible you look!!!!! So excited for you!

Steph