...the house has never been cleaner.

...the freezers have never been more full.

...the dog has never been so well "walked." He's exhausted.

...but still, no baby.

(seriously? I just posted a photo of the inside of my freezer. I think I may be losing it.)
5 comments:
I am sorry you are in the "waiting" stage of things. I will keep praying for a safe and soon delievery. I will also pray that everything goes well for you.
I know I said I would call you today. . . I have Olivia home sick today, so it got a bit crazy.
Call me tomorrow after your appointment if you get the chance. We are going home to Mayville and cooperstown this weekend, after school tomorrow.
We will be praying for you my dear. Love you lots
Hang in there! You are totally nested and ready to go. Cannot wait to hear your news soon.
Love ya.
Katie
I feel your pain! Aiden was 8 days late and I pray for your sake that you don't go that long. Keegan is a planned C-section 1 week early because of all of Aiden's complications. Keep us in the look - we're on pins and needles here :) All our love to the family!!
Too funny! Want to come over and work on my house? :-)
Fantastic post. Love the close up of the baby hump. Not long now!
Post a Comment