Saturday, October 2, 2010

40 Weeks!

Well, technically, 40 weeks, 3 days. But who's counting?

Here is what is hopefully the final weekly pregnancy photo:

But, the induction is scheduled for 41 weeks, 1 day! So...we may have a week 41. But I hope not! I want to hold this baby!!!!

It's been simply stunning this week. 70 degree days perfect for lounging on the deck...

...passing time...waiting for this sweet baby to show up! People keep telling me to enjoy the relaxing downtime. And I am. Who wouldn't enjoy soaking in these beautiful, early fall days. But somehow, they just seem a bit incomplete!


3 comments:

Linda said...

Just checking in. Guessing you're more than ready for the watched pot to BOIL ALREADY....

Early October is a great time to have a birthday.

Katie said...

We are also enjoying a beautiful week of all highs in the 70's on the prairie. It is a great time to have a baby! We are waiting for news. You look stunning. Enjoy. Take it all. If you are like me, your house will never be that clean again...at least for the next 20 years. :)
Love ya.

Staci said...

Ha!! I so agree with Katie. . .your house will NEVER again be as clean as it is now nor will it be as organized and picked up. You are beautiful!! Every belly shot has been beautiful. Praying for you and waiting for my phone to ring. Love you lots.