Hard to believe this sweet girl has been part of our lives for that long! (well, longer, technically, but you know what I mean)
Anna had her 2 month check-up last week.
She weighs 10 lbs, 13 oz (44th percentile)
She is 22.75 inches long (52nd percentile)
and her head circumference is 38.5 cm, which only puts her in the 37th percentile.
So far, so good on the fear she'd get her mama's ginormous noggin.
:)
She is an absolute delight of a baby (this girl is long gone! Phew!) She is sleeping 10-14 hours per night, with a wake-up midway to eat and then right back to sleep. Then, she's up for about an hour and a half before going down for a 4-5 hour nap!
Someone asked me the other day if I needed a break. I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out what from? I love every moment I spend with this sweet baby!
Talk about a happy mama. That's me!
1 comment:
Oh I love reading her stats and how happy you are! Sweet.
Post a Comment