Oh, Happy Day!

Anna Rebecca arrived at 5:43am on October 6!
She was 6 lbs, 12 oz and 19 inches long.
...and my heart has been hers ever since. I never knew this level of absolute bliss, joy, thankfulness, delight, love could ever exist.
My being is completely altered. I am so in awe of our God and his gracious goodness.
5 comments:
She is a beauty. And I am so happy and thankful for you to be a mommy now Miss Sarah. Congrats to Michael on being a daddy too. Welcome Anna Rebecca. I LOVE her name.
Katie
So lovely! Congratulations over and over!
Yay for more pictures. I am so excited for you. You are a wonderful mommy. Enjoy every moment. . .even when you are up several times a night. I will be watching for more pictures of that little dolly of yours. give her hugs and kisses from me.
She's so cute! Such the perfect gift from God
Oh, I've been waiting to hear. Congrats to you! I hope you are settling in well. What a lovely name.
Steph
Post a Comment